I'll even post the meals we were having last week and weekend so you know what is left in my arsenal:
- Wednesday Dinner (usually included in the meal plan for the previous/next week): Matzoh Ball Soup
- Thursday Dinner: Vegan Indian Curry with Quinoa
- Friday: Crockpot Honey Lentil Soup and a salad with basic vinaigrette
- Saturday: I had leftovers from the night before, and the Nerd had some salmon Onigiri and salad leftovers because he went out to record a band
- Sunday: Teriyaki Chicken Donburi
- Monday: Stirfry Beef and Broccoli(need to use the beef tonight)
- Crockpot Spanish Rice Casserole and Green & Yellow Beans
- Vegetarian Channa Masala & Brown Rice
- Red Curry Beef & Brown Rice
Because we had Freezer Food Saturday I now have an extra meal to throw into next week's plan. That will help cut down on cost in the next meal plan. So, with that I can either save up the space for a Costco trip, or I can buy something extra at the store, or I can stock up on something that is on sale. Only time will tell.
I'm really interested in getting involved with the gluten-free menu swap, and I so need to keep on top of this and what the theme food is.
Now back to mine, and your, regularly schedule Monday.
**EDIT** It appears that the menu swap is dead. That's so sad. The last post was in September of last year.